Here are the answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a PSA?
PSA stands for pressure sensitive adhesive. This is an adhesive that forms a bond by applying pressure to the adhesive to join two substrates together.
2. How are PSAs applied?
PSAs are applied by industrial coaters such as rod, roll, or slot die.
3. Do I need to wear a respirator when spraying adhesives?
You should always wear proper equipment, such as respirators and safety glasses, in a well-ventilated area, when spraying adhesives.
4. What do I do with my empty 28-40lb canisters?
Most standard canisters have a plastic dimple on the upper rim of the unit. Ensuring the canister is completely empty, puncture the dimple, and dispose of.
5. How do I go about ordering adhesives from L&D?
Please contact us by phone or email. We will be able to guide you through the process. Refer to our contact us page for contact information.
6. Do all adhesives have the same shelf life?
No, adhesives can have drastically different shelf lives. Refer to the product data sheet, or contact L&D for further assistance.
7. How do I know a product shelf life?
Refer to the product data sheet.
8. Is tape considered and adhesive?
Yes, tape is an adhesive with a liner.
9. Do you service bulk adhesive dispensing equipment?
No, but we can refer you to a reputable company who does.